Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Another Small Halloween Gift

I designed another small Halloween gift for all of my wonderful followers.

This one is only 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" so would make a cute little scissor fob or ornament.


"Stitchin' Halloween"
Designed by Me

It would make a cute companion to "Spooky Nights"
The littlest ghost from Spooky makes an appearance in this piece to help scare away all of those frogs that we tend to suffer thru. 

As always, I would love to see your finished versions of my designs, so give me a shout when you have a finish so I can stop by and take a peek or send me a pic if you don't have a blog. You can find my email addy on my profile page.

Until next time

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy 

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thank you for sharing.

    Sandy in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandie! I'm adding this to my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Sandy, I think I need to stitch this one, too. :D
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog & downloaded this cutie !!! Gonna get to stitching on it this week !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and downloaded this cutie !!! Gonna start stitching ASAP...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.