Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

First Stitchin' Finish of the Year !!!

Oh My GOD !!! I have a stitchin' finish.

I joined the 2014 Smalls SAL so this is my January finish.
There's a link on my side bar.

Yes dear cabin fans I have actually been stitchin' for the last two and a half days.
I stayed up until 1:30 am the first night when I started stitchin at 10:30 pm, I was enjoyin' it so much that I didn't even realize what time it was. 

It did take me about an hour to get back into my stitchin' mode, I kept pickin' up the magnifier to make sure all of my stitches were goin' in the same direction.

Found out I'm goin' to need to pick up a pair of reading glasses to stitch with from now on, my magnifier was givin' me fits tryin' to get it in just the right position and such with the light and my prescription glasses are for distance so are of no help at all.

Anyway here are the fruits of my labor.


BEE SUNNY
By: Sandra Longan Designs
{Yep, designed and stitched by yours truly}
Stitched on 28ct. Mushroom evenweave from M.C.G. Textiles using DMC threads.

This will be finished into a Scissor Fob. 
I have also designed a Needle Book, Box Topper, Scissor Case, & Pin Cushion to make a complete set.

I've also been goin' through my W.I.P's {I have four of them} to get all of their threads and charts in order, so I can stitch on them from time to time. I am hopin' and prayin' that this is the start of my stitchin' mojo comin' back.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin' Everyone !!!
Hugs, Sandy

19 comments:

  1. Love it, look forward to seeing the set complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute smalls, and nice and springlike for those of us who are losing the battle with winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, love the design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the full set! Congrats on your finish! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Bee Sunny :) So cute!
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.