Sandra Longan Designs (Items For Sale)

Friday, September 25, 2015

A Fall Hardanger Gift

I designed a trio of Hardanger pumpkins for you to stitch up. 

I purposely only charted out the Kloster Blocks, Back stitching and Cross Stitch, I wanted anyone who decides to stitch this piece to put their own stamp on it. Algerian Eyelets, Woven Bars, Wrapped Bars, Doves Eyes, Picots, Woven Divided Branch, the choices are yours and many. So pick out your favorite pumpkin pearl cottons and floss and stitch away.

This one is for fall. 

And for those of you with a tiny bit of spooky in you .......

This one has two cute little spiders for Halloween.

I would really love to see how you end up stitchin' one of these smalls. Each one is only around 6" x 3" when finished. If you need help with the stitches the Nordic Needle Stitch Dictionary has lots of stitch explanations and diagrams. 
Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoy the chart.
So until next time .........

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
 Hugs, Sandy


8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your thoughts behind. They are truly appreciated and help keep me motivated to continue doing the things I love.